Please contact the Building Inspector at the completion of the following stages:
- Footings – Form work with rebar prior to concrete pour.
- Foundation Wall – Form work with rebar prior to concrete pour.
- Waterproofing/Drains – Foundation walls and footing drains.
- Rough Framing – Any deviations from submitted plans need approval prior to work being completed.
- Rough & Final Pluming – All buried portions to be inspected prior to back-filling.
- Rough & Final Mechanical
- Rough & Final Electrical – All buried portions to be inspected prior to back-filling.
- Insulation – All areas with insulation to be accessible at time of inspection.
- Bed Bottom
- Chimney – Inspection of throat required.
- Driveway – To be schedule with Building Inspector and Road Agent.
- Final – Certificate of Occupancy issued 24hrs after inspection.
The building official may make periodic site visits during construction; any violations will be submitted in writing to the Project Manager within 24 hours of visit. It is asked that the construction site be left in a clean and organized fashion at the end of each work week.
Please call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule an inspection; it is my goal to meet the needs of every individual in a timely manner, and the more notice the easier this will be.