Construction Progress on the Assisted Living Facility
Dateline: Sept. 29, 2021
The following slideshow gives you a bird's eye view of the construction site. Aerial photos taken by a drone give a more impressive perspective on the work under way at Hillsbrook Village.
The following details about the construction site were obtained from Optimus Senior Living.
- Eighteen framers are working to get the complete building shell and roof completed by December.
- To increase productivity, 8x8 foot wall sections are being built offsite and installed onsite.
- The retaining walls along the roadways and parking areas have been built.
- Underground drainage has been installed.
- Grading is being done to establish retaining ponds for stormwater runoff.
- For the parking lots, the goal is to have the base coat of pavement done by mid-November.
- Natural gas piping is being brought in so they can heat the building for the workers over the winter.
What You Can Do
Keep checking this site for periodic updates. Stop by the sales office. It is located in Unit 4 behind the Elliot Family Health Center at 50 Pinewood Rd. (Route 28).