If you wish to serve the community and are interested in becoming a Call Firefighter, stop by the fire station or give us a call.
The link below can assist you with any questions and applying.
PER DIEM FIREFIGHTER/EMTs
The Allenstown Fire Department is currently accepting applications for Per Diem Firefighter/EMTs (FF/EMTs). The Per Diem FF/EMT is required to perform skilled work including but not limited to: Fire Suppression, Vehicle Collisions/Extrications, Technical Rescues and Emergency Medical services.
· Shifts available are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Flexible or Fixed Days/Hours Available
Must Meet following Certifications:
· Firefighter I (Firefighter II preferred)
· Nationally Registered EMT (AEMT or Paramedic a Plus)
· NH Commercial Driver License (Minimum Class B with Tank endorsement)
· Driver/Operator Certification a Plus
Interested candidates should fill complete an Online Town of Allenstown Application at:
For questions or further information
contact Chief Shawn Murray