SEWER BILLING DATES TO REMEMBER
|BILLING GETS MAILED OUT BEWTEEN :|
|1st QUARTER||APRIL 25 and MAY 05|
|2nd QUARTER||JULY 25 and AUGUST 05|
|3rd QUARTER||OCTOBER 25 and NOVEMBER 05|
|4th QUARTER||JANUARY 25 and FEBRUARY 05|
- Bills are generated and mailed on a quarterly basis.
- Payment is due 30 days from the billing date.
- If payment has not been received 30 days after the due date, a friendly reminder letter is mailed out to the customer.
- On December 1st, all unpaid sewer bills will be turned over to the tax collector for collection. The tax collector will then send a final notice for collection. If no payment is received, a tax lien will be placed on the property.
- 2 years and 1 day after the town liens the property, if not paid in full, along with any fees and accrued interest, the town can take ownership of the property per RSA 80:76 by tax deed.
To view sewer rate and charges please click here: Rates & Charges Credit Card Payment Link
Sewer users can go on-line to pay the sewer bill. Click here to set up account or call (855) 483-5729.
Use ID code 0327511 and the info on your bill.
If you would like to have your sewer bill mailed to a secondary address (meaning anywhere other than the property address), please complete the Change of Account Information Form and mail it in. Click here to download that form.